Premarital / Pre-engagement
We believe one of the best gifts you and your future spouse can give each other is the gift of being as prepared as possible for all of the ups and downs of married life. Part of that preparation should include premarital counseling.
Because we know you are already facing many other expenses associated with getting married, and because we believe so strongly in the importance of premarital counseling, we have chosen to discount the cost of premarital counseling by over 40%, compared to our normal session fee.
This package fulfills all of the requirements of a Marriage Education Class for the State of Texas, saving you $60 on the cost of your marriage license.
- $695 for six sessions, (bonus seventh session six months after your wedding, if desired)
- $35 Prepare/Enrich Assessment fee
payment may be split between the first two sessions, if desired
- Session 1 – Getting to Know Each Other
- Session 2 – Foundations of Marriage/Overview of Prepare Results
- Session 3 – PREPARE Analysis (part 1)
- Session 4 – PREPARE Analysis (part 2)
- Session 5 – PREPARE Analysis (part 3)
- Session 6 – Intimacy Issues (the spiritual, emotional, and physiological issues of sex).